Project Recaps — Week of 29th August 2022
Hello, fellow Neopians! Just another short and quick update regarding the project.
In this past week, we…
- Launched the second feature of our Neopets Metaverse Alpha, Interact with Neopets.
- Joined a ChapterX event at Soho House in Hong Kong, where we discussed “Metaverse & GameFi in Hong Kong.”
- Wrapped our Neopets Metaverse Treasure Hunt Part 2. You can check our list of winners here. Our Treasure Hunt has come to an end!
- Released our leaderboards for our Turmac Roll Mini-Game.
- Kickstarted our Neopets Metaverse Alpha Questing Initiative.
- Continued to reach out to 150+ KOLs / influencers and have refined our list of potential partners (we will announce more details soon).
- Held our very own community hour on Discord.
- Continue to keep the community updated with new game features every week with our Neopets Metaverse Alpha!
- Continue to reach out to different projects for potential collaborations and partnerships, including AMAs, giveaways, and more!
- Continue to update our litepaper.
- Continue to keep our community engaged with news and updates, such as project updates and community events.
Remember to stay tuned! Follow us on our social channels for all the latest Neopets Metaverse news!
This article is issued on behalf of, and with the consent of Neopets Inc. and is intended for informational purposes only regarding potential future plans. It is not intended to be legally binding, nor is it intended to be an offer, solicitation, or advice of any kind. Any forward-looking statements or information involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which may cause actual events to differ materially. No reliance should be placed on any such forward-looking statements or information. The initiatives in this article, if they proceed, may not be available to all persons in all jurisdictions and are subject to change. No regulatory authority in any jurisdiction has examined or approved this article or any part thereof. Please always read any applicable terms and conditions carefully and seek trusted advice as needed.