Hey, Neopians! How are ya? We’ve been off to a pleasant start to May, and now it’s time for our bi-weekly update on what’s going on here at Neopets Metaverse. So without further ado, let’s dive in and see what we’ve been up to over the past two weeks.
- First off, we’re thrilled to announce our new partnership with @AffynOfficial to bridge the gap between the virtual and real worlds! Can’t wait to unveil everything we have in store for you, so stay tuned for more updates on this awesome collab.
- Missed out on our Chief Metaverse Officer, @llldomlll’s appearance at this year’s HK Web3 festival? Catch up on what he had to say here!
- We joined a productive Twitter Spaces session hosted by @YeehaGames along with some amazing guests. From hot takes on the latest trends to insider insights about the future, it sure was a blast discussing #Web3 and #Gaming!
And that’s a wrap for today’s episode of Neopia Weekly! While this update may have been brief, we want to reassure you that the project is moving forward smoothly, and progress is being made. Stay tuned and get ready for more fun action!
- We are actively searching for beneficial partnerships and collaborations to expand our reach and attract more players.
- We are currently reworking our litepaper as some massive (awesome) updates are being shelled out these upcoming months.
- We’ll keep you updated with all the latest updates on projects, collaborations, gameplay changes, and community events. Keep watch!
Follow us on social media to keep up to date with our latest news!
This article is issued on behalf of, and with the consent of Neopets Inc. and is intended for informational purposes only regarding potential future plans. It is not intended to be legally binding, nor is it intended to be an offer, solicitation, or advice of any kind. Any forward-looking statements or information involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which may cause actual events to differ materially. No reliance should be placed on any such forward-looking statements or information. The initiatives in this article, if they proceed, may not be available to all persons in all jurisdictions and are subject to change. No regulatory authority in any jurisdiction has examined or approved this article or any part thereof. Please always read any applicable terms and conditions carefully and seek trusted advice as needed.