Hello, Neopians! Happy weekend! We have some news to share from last week — they could be better, but they are still noteworthy! Let’s dive right in!
The week before:
- We officially partnered with @illuviomio for the launch of their customizable card game, llluvium: Beyond. Grab your Illuvitar-containing disks now!
- We announced that our beloved CEO, Dominic Law, will speak at the FOMO Asia panel to discuss GameFi on March 23. Make sure you get your tickets here. This is a rare opportunity to gain valuable insights from the visionary leader behind our amazing project.
- One of our community members, @Kingkougra1, recently received and shared some photos of the Neopets Meta shirt we sent them. Want to be the next lucky winner of our giveaways? Follow us on Twitter now, and stay tuned for a chance to snag some awesome Neopets merch!
That’s it for this week, Neopians. Let’s stay productive and engaged for the coming months ahead. See you in the next Neopia Weekly!
- We are always seeking new and worthwhile partnerships and collaborations to expand our reach and attract more gamers.
- Expect necessary updates and changes to our litepaper as exciting new developments get launched down the pipeline
- We’ll keep you updated with all the latest updates on projects, collaborations, gameplay changes, and community events. Stay tuned!
Follow us on our social channels for all the latest Neopets Metaverse news!
This article is issued on behalf of, and with the consent of Neopets Inc. and is intended for informational purposes only regarding potential future plans. It is not intended to be legally binding, nor is it intended to be an offer, solicitation, or advice of any kind. Any forward-looking statements or information involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which may cause actual events to differ materially. No reliance should be placed on any such forward-looking statements or information. The initiatives in this article, if they proceed, may not be available to all persons in all jurisdictions and are subject to change. No regulatory authority in any jurisdiction has examined or approved this article or any part thereof. Please always read any applicable terms and conditions carefully and seek trusted advice as needed.