Hey there, Neopians! Welcome to another promising month filled with exciting updates as we kick off July. But before we jump into all the juicy details, let’s swiftly recap what went down in our last episode:
- Firstly, we launched NeopetsMeta x @AudiusProject: Track Creation Contest Round 2! Then, we made our way to the Asia Video Summit, and guess what? We finally dropped the long-awaited Q2 Progress Update, where we spilled the beans about moving the game to mobile!
Alright! Now it’s time to catch up on the past two weeks’ highlights:
- The Track Creation Contest took the top of @AudiusProject’s charts by storm! It’s beyond satisfying to hear the incredible music you guys produced. Keep them coming!
- It’s always a good thing to refresh our Neopian knowledge. Can you guess the correct answer to our latest trivia question about Haunted Woods?
- We know everyone’s itching to know the Track Creation Contest winners, but we’re extending the deadline until July 19th. Take advantage of this extra chance to unleash your musical talents!
And that concludes today’s edition of Neopia Weekly. Keep those ears perked and eyes peeled, folks, because more thrilling developments are coming soon!
Our Efforts Behind the Scenes
- We are actively searching for beneficial partnerships and collaborations to expand our reach and attract more players.
- We are currently reworking our litepaper as some massive (awesome) developments are being shelled out these upcoming months.
- We are working heavily on a huge update for the game!
- We’ll keep you updated with all the latest updates on collaborations, gameplay changes, and community events. Stay tuned!
Follow us on social media to keep up to date with our latest news!
This article is issued on behalf of, and with the consent of Neopets Inc. and is intended for informational purposes only regarding potential future plans. It is not intended to be legally binding, nor is it intended to be an offer, solicitation, or advice of any kind. Any forward-looking statements or information involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which may cause actual events to differ materially. No reliance should be placed on any such forward-looking statements or information. The initiatives in this article, if they proceed, may not be available to all persons in all jurisdictions and are subject to change. No regulatory authority in any jurisdiction has examined or approved this article or any part thereof. Please always read any applicable terms and conditions carefully and seek trusted advice as needed.