Greetings, Neopians! Whoa, we’ve reached the end of April already? Time sure flies when you’re having fun. Fortunately, we’ve enjoyed a jam-packed month with so many exciting events. As we welcome May, here’s the final update from the last stretch of April:
- We celebrated Cybunny Day! Those adorable bouncy creatures always bring so much joy and fun to Neopia, don’t they? Let’s take a moment to appreciate their cuteness and all the good times we shared with them.
- Guess what? We’ve been featured in the latest edition of @ForbesAsia, one of the most influential media companies out there. It’s an honor and a privilege to be recognized by such a prestigious publication, and we couldn’t be more proud.
- Attention all Neocollectible owners! Have you switched to @0xPolygon already? If not, you’re seriously missing out. This is just a friendly reminder to ensure you’re reaping all the benefits Polygon offers.
And just like that, April comes to an end. We hope you had a fantastic month, our dearest Neopians. Thank you all for your generous support. Let us continue our journey into a fruitful and productive month ahead.
- We are actively searching for beneficial partnerships and collaborations to expand our reach and attract more players.
- Expect quality updates and changes to our litepaper as exciting new developments get launched down the pipeline.
- We’ll keep you updated with all the latest updates on projects, collaborations, gameplay changes, and community events. Keep watch!
Follow us on social media to keep up to date with our latest news!
This article is issued on behalf of, and with the consent of Neopets Inc. and is intended for informational purposes only regarding potential future plans. It is not intended to be legally binding, nor is it intended to be an offer, solicitation, or advice of any kind. Any forward-looking statements or information involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which may cause actual events to differ materially. No reliance should be placed on any such forward-looking statements or information. The initiatives in this article, if they proceed, may not be available to all persons in all jurisdictions and are subject to change. No regulatory authority in any jurisdiction has examined or approved this article or any part thereof. Please always read any applicable terms and conditions carefully and seek trusted advice as needed.