Neopia Weekly — Week of 13th February 2023
Hey Neopians! Wow, what an incredible week it has been, filled with some of the most generous prizes we’ve gifted away!
We’re super thrilled to see so many of you have an absolute blast at our events, so we’ll be sure to keep the fun going!
This last week:
- We’ve officially wrapped up the Polygon Palooza, which was a huge success! Congratulations to all participants, and a special shout-out to our winners. Well done!
- Three heartfelt messages won our Valentine’s Day E-Gift Card Giveaway. We’re really intrigued by your takes on love, guys!
- We launched the ultimate Polycon Giveaway featuring 6 lucky winners of tickets to #POLYCON 2023!
- We’re excited to join @PolygonGaming as they host 24 Gaming Sessions of the most cherished games in their ecosystem.
These might have been overwhelming but brace yourselves, we still have so much in store for you guys. Have a great week ahead, Neopians!
- We’re constantly on the lookout for new and exciting partnerships and collaborations to expand our reach.
- Stay ahead of the curve with our constantly evolving litepaper as exciting new developments come your way.
- We shall continue to bring essential news and necessary updates, including project development, collaborations, gameplay changes, and community events.
Remember to stay tuned! Follow us on our social channels for all the latest Neopets Metaverse news!
This article is issued on behalf of, and with the consent of Neopets Inc. and is intended for informational purposes only regarding potential future plans. It is not intended to be legally binding, nor is it intended to be an offer, solicitation, or advice of any kind. Any forward-looking statements or information involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which may cause actual events to differ materially. No reliance should be placed on any such forward-looking statements or information. The initiatives in this article, if they proceed, may not be available to all persons in all jurisdictions and are subject to change. No regulatory authority in any jurisdiction has examined or approved this article or any part thereof. Please always read any applicable terms and conditions carefully and seek trusted advice as needed.