Welcome, Neopians! Neopia Weekly is back with another fresh batch of exciting updates. But first, let’s take a quick recap of our last episode.
- For a short while, our Twitter had changed into a mysterious profile picture. It was fun to read everyone’s guesses! In addition, we recently held a poll to determine your favorite Neopet, and the Lupe emerged as the victor. Lastly, we made a final call for Neopians to share their fave Neopets fanarts.
Recap complete! Now, let’s turn our attention to the events of the past two weeks:
- The second round of the NeopetsMeta x @AudiusProject: Track Creation Contest is now underway! Join now to win big prizes and a chance to showcase your music in Terror Mountain!
- The Asia Video Summit in Hong Kong was an absolute blast, as we collaborated with @AsiaVideoIA! Getting to meet everyone on set was truly a highlight.
- Our Q2 Progress Update is here, bringing a wave of exciting revelations. The biggest news? We’re coming to mobile, so you can finally play your favorite game on the go!
Now that concludes today’s episode! With July just around the corner and a whirlwind of activities going on, anticipate even more thrilling updates heading your way. Stay tuned for the next edition of Neopia Weekly!
Our Efforts Behind the Scenes
- We are actively searching for beneficial partnerships and collaborations to expand our reach and attract more players.
- We are currently reworking our litepaper as some massive (awesome) developments are being shelled out these upcoming months.
- We are working heavily on a huge update for the game!
- We’ll keep you updated with all the latest updates on collaborations, gameplay changes, and community events. Stay tuned!
Follow us on social media to keep up to date with our latest news!
This article is issued on behalf of, and with the consent of Neopets Inc. and is intended for informational purposes only regarding potential future plans. It is not intended to be legally binding, nor is it intended to be an offer, solicitation, or advice of any kind. Any forward-looking statements or information involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which may cause actual events to differ materially. No reliance should be placed on any such forward-looking statements or information. The initiatives in this article, if they proceed, may not be available to all persons in all jurisdictions and are subject to change. No regulatory authority in any jurisdiction has examined or approved this article or any part thereof. Please always read any applicable terms and conditions carefully and seek trusted advice as needed.