Neopets Metaverse Goes to NFT.NYC!
We have some sensational news, Neopians!
Neopets Metaverse is coming to “The Big Apple”!
From June 20 to June 23, the Neopets Metaverse team will attend the 4th annual NFT.NYC event!
This event will be absolutely jam-packed with phenomenal experiences!
As a Silver Sponsor at NFT.NYC, the Neopets Metaverse team will be:
- Hosting a Neopets branded snack bar with Neopets themed treats.
- Demoing our first mini-game, “Turmac Roll.”
- Holding giveaways and raffles for all kinds of Neopets goodies and swag, including:
- Physical Goodie bags with NFT.NYC collectibles and Faerie Draik, Royal Meepit, Plushie Snowbunny, Rainbow Slorg, Island Kadoatie plushies.
- Digital Goodie bags with 1 of 15 EXCLUSIVE NFTs.
- Holding meet-and-greet opportunities for the community to interact and chat with the team.
- Releasing a Neopets Metaverse snapchat filter that allows you to become a random Neopet!
There will also be a presentation by Carlin West, the chief licensing partner for Neopets, on “Neopets, Nostalgia, and the NFT Movement,” which will detail the Neopets Metaverse and how nostalgic games are so relevant in the current NFT space.
Suffice it to say, we are absolutely thrilled to be able to attend and be a sponsor at this event, and we are equally looking forward to connecting with YOU, our community, in person!
Details regarding NFT.NYC can be found here:
Looking Forward to seeing you there!
As always, you can read our past Medium articles to catch up on all our Neopets Metaverse updates, including all our 3D visual reveals, core game loop, website updates, Genesis Neopian and Pizzaroo’s Customers perks!
Follow us on our social channels for all the latest Neopets Metaverse news!
This article is issued on behalf of, and with the consent of Neopets Inc. and is intended for informational purposes only regarding potential future plans. It is not intended to be legally binding, nor is it intended to be an offer, solicitation, or advice of any kind. Any forward-looking statements or information involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which may cause actual events to differ materially. No reliance should be placed on any such forward-looking statements or information. The initiatives in this article, if they proceed, may not be available to all persons in all jurisdictions and are subject to change. No regulatory authority in any jurisdiction has examined or approved this article or any part thereof. Please always read any applicable terms and conditions carefully and seek trusted advice as needed.